Sunday, March 11, 2012

coming soon!

 Nail color-Sally Hansen "I Pink I Can"

Lately, I have been swamped with my job and piles of homework that have kept me from my precious blog! Luckily, once I get out of class tomorrow I will have the entire afternoon to devote to an exciting post I've been working on! Another fabulous fact, next week is spring break(!) and I will also be taking some of my vacation days at work which means that I will actually have several days in a row with absolutely no obligations! I may even get to squeeze in a visit to see my absolute best friend! All kinds of excitement. In the meantime, I will leave you with a snapshot of my new nair color and a hint of the beautiful, vintage beaded clutch I found during my visit home last weekend. I'm sure it will make many appearances this spring!

1 comment:

  1. love the nail polish colour. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete